Ameristar Casino and Hotel - St. Charles, Missouri
This stationary boat in St. Charles, Missouri has a 130,000 square foot casino and 400 room hotel. The casino holds 3,300 slot machines, 97 gaming tables and a live poker room.
The hotel features a spa, pool, fitness room and rooms complete with plasma screen TVs and high speed internet access. Hungry guests can visit any of the hotel's 7 restaurants and bars.
Ameristar Casino Table Games
There are 97 tables to choose from, including a special high stakes section. The casino spreads a variety of games including:
- Let It Ride
- Caribbean Stud
- Pai Gow Poker
- Mini Baccarat
- Three Card Poker
Ameristar Casino Blackjack
The blackjack games at the Ameristar include the regular six deck games (dealer hits on soft 17) as well as single deck games (6-5 odds) and two deck games. Players are allowed to double down after splitting pairs and they may resplit aces, which reduces the house edge.
Ameristar Casino Slot Machines
The Ameristar has 3,300 slot machines with betting denominations ranging from one cent to $25. There is a wide variety of traditional reel machines, video slots, video poker machines and progressive slots. The progressives are both in-house and area wide, making million dollar jackpots a possibility.
All of the slot machines work on a ticket-in, ticket-out system so guests won't have to worry about carrying around buckets of change. Simply use your tickets to play and then redeem your tickets for cash.
Ameristar Casino Poker Room
The 19 table poker room is located on the second floor of the riverboat. It is a non-smoking room and cell phones are not allowed during play. MP3 players, however, are always allowed.
A variety of games and limits are spread:
- 3/6 Limit Holdem
- 4/8 Limit Holdem
- 1/2 No Limit Holdem
- 2/5 No Limit Holdem (min. buyin 200, max buyin 1,000)
- 10/20 Omaha High with a half kill on Tues, Thurs
- 5/10 Omaha full kill on Fri-Sun
- 5/10 HORSE Fri-Sat
- Seven Card Stud, Razz, Pot Limit, mixed games and other stakes are spread on player request
The poker room holds many tournaments throughout the week in the following schedule:
|Mon-Sun||10AM||$35, with $25 rebuy/add-ons for first 80 minutes|
|1st/3rd Mondays||7PM||$250, 5,000 starting chips|
|2nd/4th Mondays||7PM||$75 Omaha Hi/Lo|
|5th Monday||7PM||$75 HORSE|
|Wed||7PM||$100 + $25 bounty|
|Thurs||7PM||$35, with $25 rebuy/add-ons for first 80 minutes|
|2nd/4th Sundays||5PM||$35, ladies only|
Poker room hours of operation:
|Sun-Tues, Thurs||8AM - 5AM|
|Wed||9AM - 5AM|
Ameristar Casino Restaurants and Bars
- 47 Port St - This upscale restaurant serves prime rib, fish, steaks and more. For intimate dining, check out the curtained "cheater's booths." Open until 10PM during the week and 11PM on weekends.
- Amerisports Bar - Have a burger and beer while you catch the game on the 34 foot video wall at this sports bar. Booths include mounted TVs. Open until 11PM during the week and 1AM on weekends.
- Casino Deli - The deli serves quick snacks, sandwiches and desserts until 4AM during the week and 24 hours on weekends.
- Falcon Diner - This old fashioned diner has a soda machine, one pound chicken fried steaks and more. Open until 3AM during the week and 24 hours on weekends.
- King Cat Club - This upscale martini bar was designed after the swanky lounges of the 1950s. It has a large selection of fine wines and spirits. Open until 10:30PM during the week and 11:30PM on weekends.
- Land Mark Buffet - The buffet was modeled after 19th century open air markets with a different theme for each station. Enjoy Italian, Sea Food, Mongolian and more. Optional dining in private rooms, each one depicting a famous St. Louis landmark or historical event. Open until 9:30PM.
- Pearls Oyster Bar - Pearls serves Creole, Cajun and Seafood cuisine until 11PM during the week and 1AM on weekends.
Ameristar Casino Entertainment
- Bottleneck Blues Bar - Enjoy a variety of live entertainment in this 1930's style blues bar.
- Home Nightclub - Home is an elegant, energetic nightclub marked by candles and plush couches in the front and a lively dance floor in the back.
- Hi-Vi Video Arcade - This video arcade is full of the newest video games and game machines. Open until 10PM during the week and 11PM on weekends.
- Merk & Tyler - This is Ameristar's gift shop and is full of souvenirs, clothing, cigars, artwork and more. Open until 10PM during the week and 12AM on weekends.
Ameristar Casino Address and Phone Number
Ameristar St. Charles
One Ameristar Boulevard
St. Charles, MO 63301